If It’s Broke, Fix It!

31 Dec

More naps these days

MEMOIR UPDATE

A slight delay.  My buddy, who does all of my book covers, Mike Friedman on HubPages, will have the cover done around January 10th, give or take, so the end of January is my target date for the book’s release. Thank you for being patient.

WHY A WRITING COACH?

A writing coach is someone who understands the struggles that accompany a writer, and they are someone who can help you to overcome the challenges you face.  A good writing coach will not pull any punches. They will be honest with you in their appraisals, and they will be encouraging every step of the way.

DO YOU NEED A WRITING COACH?

Ask yourself these questions:

• Are you consistently missing your goals?
  • Do you need help with grammar, spelling, sentence structure or story formation?
  • Do you need help in developing a stronger writing voice?
  • Are your characters or plots weak?
  • Could you benefit from constructive feedback?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, then a writing coach just might be the answer.

WHAT I WILL DO FOR YOU

Here are a few of the things I can do for you as your writing coach:

• Help you to identify your writing goals
  • Keep you focused on those goals and projects
  • Help you to overcome whatever challenges you face
  • Improve your writing through helpful suggestions.
  • Give you an honest critique of your writing
  • Help you to tighten your writing and make it lean and mean.
  • Help you to find your voice

Yes, you can afford me.  $50 per month, unlimited contacts each month, no minimum.  Seriously, you can’t find a better deal.  For fifty dollars, in one month, we can iron out the kinks in your writing and open up possibilities you didn’t even know were available to you.

It comes down to this: how important is your writing to you, and do you have the disposable income?

I’m only taking on six students per month, so let me know soon if you want a cheerleader in your corner.

Happy New Year!

23 Responses to “If It’s Broke, Fix It!”

1. Janine Huldie December 31, 2019 at 3:03 pm #

You are seriously one of the best writers I have the pleasure of knowing and calling a friend. So, if anyone is looking for a writing coach, you are it. I will definitely keep this in mind and pass your info on to anyone who may need. Happy New Year now, Bill!!! 🙂

• Billybuc December 31, 2019 at 3:06 pm #

You are very kind, Janine. Thank you for the kind words and for passing this one. Happy New Year, my friend, a wet one here.

2. Susan Zutautas December 31, 2019 at 4:25 pm #

Who better than Bill Holland to be your writing coach. Such a great price! I will pass this on Bill. Happy New Year!

• Billybuc December 31, 2019 at 4:31 pm #

I appreciate that, Susan! Thank you and Happy New Year to you!

3. 1authorcygnetbrown December 31, 2019 at 5:14 pm #

Good luck with this adventure into coaching, my friend! You’re right. You are offering a good deal for those who need this type of service.

• Billybuc December 31, 2019 at 5:43 pm #

Thanks Donna, and Happy New Year to you!

4. RasmaSandra December 31, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

Best of luck to you! A Happy, healthy, and inspirational New Year to you and Bev! I hope you find the home of your dreams.

• Billybuc January 1, 2020 at 3:34 pm #

Thank you Rasma, and Happy New Year to you.

5. manatita Hutchinson December 31, 2019 at 8:15 pm #

Thanks Bill,
    A great move forward to 2020. Wishing you all the best in your endeavours. Happy New Year!

• Billybuc January 1, 2020 at 3:33 pm #

Thank you Manatita! Happy New Year, my friend.

6. phoenix2327 January 1, 2020 at 11:22 am #

Happy New Year, Bill! Happy New Decade, in fact!

I don’t mind waiting a little longer for your latest book. Quality is worth the wait.

• Billybuc January 1, 2020 at 3:19 pm #

Thank you Zulma, and Happy New Year to you. Have a wonderful celebratory time with family.

7. Sue Dreamwalker January 1, 2020 at 12:27 pm #

Looking forward to your finished Book, cover and all Bill, and that sounds an absolute bargain for those who need that extra bit of discipline and help 🙂
    Have a fabulous 2020 Bill,
    I know already that plans are already in the works.. and it will be ALL you intend it to be.. Because you have a goal, purpose and desire.. All the ingredients for Manifesting your desires..
    Have a wonderful New Year Bill..
    and thank you for your friendship and visits over 2019..
    Much love and gratitude..
    Sue 🙂

• Billybuc January 1, 2020 at 3:18 pm #

Sue you are a gem, and I thank you for YOUR friendship in 2019. May 2020 bring us many wonderful moments of friendship.

Happy New Year my friend!

love and blessings

bill

• Sue Dreamwalker January 1, 2020 at 3:27 pm #

I second that Bill.. Have a wonderful day and new decade Bill 🙂

8. Shauna L Bowling January 2, 2020 at 5:58 pm #

Bill, at $50/hour, your classroom will fill up quickly. Don’t be surprised if you have to create a waiting list!

Good luck in the new year, my friend. You have many wonderful changes on the horizon.

• Billybuc January 2, 2020 at 6:06 pm #

Nothing so far, Sha, but hope springs eternal….and that’s $50 per month, not hour, even a better deal, eh?

Happy New Year and love always!

• Shauna L Bowling January 2, 2020 at 6:38 pm #

That rate can’t be beat with a stick! 🙂

• Billybuc January 3, 2020 at 2:44 pm #

I would agree with you on that one,Sha!

9. Michael Milec January 3, 2020 at 1:42 am #

Bill my friend, those five points ”ask yourself” as impressive as they are I have red twice, (one’s aspiration )…I wish you ample candidates and a great success. Happy and prosperous New 2020 .

• Billybuc January 3, 2020 at 2:43 pm #

Thank you always, Michael my friend. Peace and love to you and a very Happy New Year.

10. Lori Colbo January 3, 2020 at 3:58 am #

I just sent you an email seeking your services.